Description

Food, Humor, and Restaurant Reviews are what this blog is all about. You'll find humorous stories, delicious recipes that are tried many times over before I place them on my site. My Golden Chef's Hat are what I use to rate each Restaurant I visit. A 1 is the worst, a 5 being the best. Feel free to leave comments on the Restaurant in question if you've ever been there!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Chipped Beef Cheeseball

Every Holiday that comes around, not only am I basically asked to cook everything when I go some where but I am also expected to bring my Chipped Beef Cheeseball. This has become a family tradition for the past 15 years that I have been making it. My brother and my father have both tried to reproduce it, only to fall flat from where it should be.

This yummy appetizer will become a fan amongst your friends! My family and friends tell me I have to bring it to any function that I attend. LOL.

Cheeseball Ingredients

2 8oz Packages of Cream Cheese (softened)
1 package Chipped beef (large diced)
1/2 a bunch of Green Onion Tops (large diced )
1 TBSP Creamy Horseradish
1 TBSP Worsterchire Sauce
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder

Combine all ingredients, mix well. Form into a ball shape and place on your platter. Chill one hour at a minimum. Serve with an assortment of Crackers, Pita Toasts, or Bread Rounds.

If you want to make a bigger Cheeseball, just add another 8oz's of Cream Cheese, 1/2 a packet extra of Chipped Beef and a full bunch of onion tops. No need to double up on the ingredients.




You'll be asked to bring this to every event you attend!

I've had people who hate onions gobble it down. I've had people who hate horseradish eat it like it was their last meal. They LOVE it!

Sorry about the piture but I had to take one before it went to all the greedy hands around. LOL. Enjoy! Also great for when playing cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment